- Reviewed painting techniques/paint in half-tones.
- Continued painting half-tones
- Finished painting half-tones and background images
- Creativity & innovation
- Upgrade the blog so you the readers will know what's going on at Artworks.
- Spend 1 hour with our career couch to cover our second topic.
- Begin blocking in flats in foreground areas of the mural.
- Begin outlining foreground images with black paint.
- Continue outlining the edges of the paintings.
- Finish outlining foreground images with black paint.
- Begin blocking in half-tone shadows & darks in background
- Continue blocking half-tones in background images
- Communcation & Collaboration
- Creativity & Innovation
I enjoy working with Artworks For Milwaukee. I feel they are preparing me to be the best employee that I can be. I have never painted a mural before and thought it would be more challenging than it actually is. One thing that is more difficult than I expected is taking criticism. But I understand the importance of being a team player.
Feedback From The Lead Artist `Ammar Nsoroma:
The project is going great so far. We are past the minor obstacles like coming up with ideas to sketch and we are progressing steadily now. We are working on painting in the images and the mural is coming together although is still in the "underwear stages." The team members are growing in their understanding of mural work and it is good to see.