Monday, March 28, 2011

Final Week 8, by: Sydney Petty

Last Week our team spent the week continuing to paint the mural  so we meet our deadline of April 1st.
    This week, our time is going to be spent accomplishing the following:
    • Giving The Mural Its Finishing Touches
    • Sealing The Mural
    • Packing up the mural panels to be photographed and for our FREE UNVEILING EVENT on Saturday, April 2nd @ 11:30 am.
      • Location = Chic Lounge, 131 N. Jackson Street
      • Appetizers and Soft drinks will be served
      • Meet the artists and see the beautiful mural for the Franklin Square Apartments in the Lindsay Heights neighborhood.
    The employment skills we will be practicing this week are:
    • Communication and collaboration
    • Initiation and self direction
     This is our last week working as an Artworks Interns. I'm really going to miss working with the people I worked with, I really enjoy myself here. I worked with some great young people and the best artist ever! The program is not how I thought it would be. This is the best job I have ever had!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment